Dear applicants for the practical semester 2022/23 within the Master Programme "International Farm Management" (MFM-M.Sc.) at the Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences!
For your application, we need a lot of personal data and documents from you. We have prepared an online form for this, where you can upload your data and documents and add and change them later.
However, please pay attention to the following requirements, that all applicants must fulfil:
- completed Bachelor or Diploma study course in the field of agriculture with
- final average overall grade of at least "good" (> 72%) and
- a language certificate in English of at least B1 level (only if Bachelor was not in English)
[We accept language certificates from: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TELC, ESOL, CET, PTE Academic, UNIcert]
If you comply with these requirements, you are welcome to register at our online application portal.
To do this, do the following:
- Step 1: Registration (only once needed and only for those who have not registered in the past)
- Please open: https://wbmoodle.hswt.de/login/signup.php?lang=en.
- Fill in all fields in English language (with Latin letters).
[and do not forget your password, do not forget your password, do not forget your password!]
- Then click on the box next to "I'm not a robot", click on the box next to "Site policy agreement" and at the end
click on "Create my new account".
- When arriving on the next page, click on "Continue"
- Now look into your e-mail inbox. There you will receive an email from the IT service at Weihenstephan-
Please call up this link in your internet browser!
- You will now receive a message, saying that "your registration has been confirmed". Please click "Continue".
- Now call up the following address: https://wbmoodle.hswt.de/course/view.php?id=3266
- In the field next to "Enrolment key" enter MFM and click on "Enrol me"
- Your registration is now complete!
- Step 2: Upload your personal data (can be done at any time after step 1) *)
(you can login and add/change data at any time),
- simply call the login page: https://wbmoodle.hswt.de/local/login/index.php?lang=en
- log in under "Log in with private e-mail address" with your e-mail address and your password,
- click on "International Farm Management 2022" on the web pageAfter logging in, please fill the "Application form" and upload all required documents (photo, certificates, passport, ...).
If you do not have some documents yet, you can add and change the files later.
You can upload multiple files in each section. Your photo must be in .jpg or .jpeg format, all other documents can be
.jpg, .jpeg or .PDF.
To upload a file, open the section for the document, click on "Add submission" (at the bottom in the middle of the
page), then select the file and at the end click on "Save changes". If you later want to delete files that have already been
uploaded or add additional files, you must click on "Edit submission".